At Bright Health, it’s all about the people. We think we and not me and partner cross-functionally to support each other and deliver the best for our members. Being Bright means embracing the challenge of our mission to make healthcare right together, and working collaboratively with each other and our partners to accomplish it.
At Bright, a growth company, you can expect constant change. We require self-starters and risk takers who are comfortable in ambiguity and are ready to roll up their sleeves. We’ve accomplished a lot in our first year, and we have aggressive goals ahead.
At Bright Health, we focus on innovating with empathy to support the relationships consumers build with their doctors. We realize that everything we do ultimately touches people’s lives.
Our mission: Making healthcare right. Together.
Our vision: Collaborating with Care Partners to make healthcare simpler, personal and more affordable.
What it means to “Be Bright.” These are the values we live by:
- Be Purposeful. The relentless pursuit of the Win-Win-Win for our members, Care Partners, and company.
- Be Authentic. Always operate with a high degree of integrity and transparency.
- Be Brave. Courageously ask questions. Boldly invent. Take smart risks.
- Be Positive. Show up with positive energy, intent and a can-do attitude.
- Be Respectful. Seek to understand and support each other in the important work we do.