Individual & Family
Steps after you have a Welcome Kit
I received my ID card and Welcome Kit... Now I have questions
I'm missing my ID card, how do I get a replacement?
- Login to your Member Hub
- Scroll down to the "My Account" section
- Click the "Request New Member ID Card" link
- Fill out the form with your member information
You can also view and print out a new ID card in your Member Hub.
- Login to your Member Hub (or register if you haven't already)
- From the Member Hub dashboard, select "My Coverage" then "ID Card" in the navigation
- Click "Download 2021 ID Card"
- View or print the ID card
What does my plan cover?
Once you've registered for your Member Hub account, view your current coverage info.
Additional resources such as plan documents are also available in the "Resources" section of your Member Hub.
How do I find a provider (doctor or specialist)?
Use our online provider search tool.
How do I fill my prescriptions?
With our partner Elixir, easily fill your medications by mail or in person at a pharmacy location near you. Elixir services are available at thousands of locations nationwide. When you log in to Elixir via the Member Hub, you can:
- Manage your prescriptions
- Find an in-network pharmacy
- Sign up for or transfer to mail-order prescriptions
- Check the status of an order
- Review prescription costs & coverage
- Learn about savings opportunities
How do I get rewards?
You can login to start to earn rewards beginning January 1st, 2021. Learn more about the Bright Health rewards program.