Our goal is to provide quality plans, accessible care and save you hundreds. You still get what you need to stay healthy – medical care, large networks, pediatric care, prescription drugs, and dental and vision. You can also get extras, like the ability to earn cash rewards.
We work with Carondelet Health Network – a curated network of doctors, clinics, and hospitals – to help provide you more seamless care at a lower price. Carondelet Health Network typically offers built-in features such as no referrals, 24/7 nurse lines, and after-hours appointments. They also may offer extras for Bright Health plan members, such as online bill pay, text reminders, and in-home care.
Special Enrollment Period (SEP) is a time when you can sign up for health coverage outside of the annual in Tucson, AZ Open Enrollment Period (OEP), which starts November 1.
You can sign up during an SEP when you’ve experienced certain qualifying life events, such as losing your health coverage because of a job loss or turning 26.
You have 60 days after your qualifying life event to sign up. If you miss that window, you have to wait until the next OEP.
• Changes to job-based, student, or individual coverage.
• Turning 26 and losing coverage through a parent’s plan.
• Losing eligibility for Medicare, Medicaid, or Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
• Getting married.
• Birth, adoption, or placing a child in foster care.
• Getting divorced or legally separated.
• Death in the family.
• Moving to a different ZIP code or county
• Moving to the US from a foreign country or US territory.
• A student moving to or from school.
• Moving because of seasonal work.
You’ll need certain documents handy to sign up based on your qualifying life event. For example, a birth certificate, adoption record, marriage license, or letter from a previous employer.